CodeNinja is a company that is dedicated to helping software engineers in emerging markets to solve challenging technology problems. As a Data Analyst at CodeNinja, you will play an integral role in helping the company achieve this goal. You will be responsible for analyzing data to help the company identify trends, track progress, and make informed decisions. You will also be working closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and develop strategic recommendations to drive growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is dedicated to making a difference in the world of technology.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Develop and maintain data dashboards and reports for the company
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs
- Design and implement data models to track KPIs and other key metrics
- Deep knowledge in at least one business intelligence solution (e.g., Qlik Sense) and/or has knowledge of advanced data analytics algorithms
- Analyze and report on key business metrics, such as revenue, profit, and customer retention
- Drive A/B testing and optimization initiatives to improve business performance
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.