Business Intelligence Manager
Nov 06, 2023
Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines - Remote
The central objective of the Business Intelligence Unit is to ensure all ClearSource departments are provided with essential data and analysis, using BI tools, to drive informed business decisions and improved performance. This also includes managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders by delivering timely reports, analytics, and business insights including but not limited to dashboards and scorecards. When these objectives are met, ClearSource builds a competitive advantage within the BPO industry as clients see us as valuable partners in developing and growing their business through actionable strategic and tactical insights.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data and deliveries of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, and operations teams.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to the business and design/implement solution to meet these needs.
- Conduct a weekly team meeting to:
o Discuss possible updates.
o Perform root cause analysis and resolution of issues.
o Identify opportunities to recognize good performance.
- Align employees around our mission through education and initiatives.
- Live and teach the ClearSource Core Values (Customer First, Personal Accountability, Humble Courage, Hungry, Happy and Healthy)
- Must have a bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, Statistics or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 yrs of Business Intelligence background or 2-3 years Managerial experience
- Understanding in using BI and data visualization tools such as AWS QuickSight, PowerBI, Tableau and Domo
- Understands Data Modeling and Data Schemas
- Able to effectively curate data for analysis and insights
- Has strong analytical skills to perform descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Able to translate data and analysis into actionable insights and measurable results to drive company performance
- Able to facilitate project presentations to clients and executives
- Able to manage stakeholders to meet the organization's expectations
- Able to effectively manage, prioritize, and handle multiple projects to meet target deadlines
- Able to effectively coach developers and analysts to set them up for success
- Able to assess team capacity and bandwidth to strategize task distribution
- Has a strong command of the english language both written and verbal
- Able to independently and efficienctly facilitate meetings both virtually and face-to-face