If you require the job advert in a different format or need any adjustments to support your application let us know know using - [email protected]
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant to join our dynamic team in our London, Soho office.
As a Senior BI Consultant, you will play a key role in driving the strategic goals of Clear Channel’s BI & Data Function by leveraging your technical expertise and experience. You will work closely with stakeholders across different departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions
6/12 Months Key Objectives:
- Support the development of at least two strategic BI initiatives within the first six months: Contribute to the long-term strategic goals for BI development by leveraging your technical expertise and experience in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Improve the efficiency of existing data pipelines by 20% within the first 90 days: Optimize and guide the development of robust data pipelines, ensuring high data quality and performance.
- Implement at least one new data product or service recommendation within the first six months: Conduct research on data products, services, protocols, and standards, and present recommendations that align with the company's strategic goals.
- Enhance real-time/stream processing capabilities for at least two business logic implementations within the first year: Apply your expertise in real-time/stream processing frameworks to develop business logic that supports timely data-driven decision-making.
- Complete 75% of assigned BI projects on time and within budget in the first year: Collaborate effectively across teams to ensure the timely delivery and successful implementation of BI projects.
- Increase stakeholder satisfaction with BI solutions by 20% within the first year: Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across different departments, ensuring that the BI solutions you implement effectively address their requirements and pain points.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Python/PySpark programming languages
- Strong working knowledge of Power BI or alternative visualization tools
- Experience building production data pipelines with a wide range of datasets and tooling
- Demonstrable expertise in the application of SQL and data modelling concepts
- Demonstrated ability with SSIS\ADF or equivalent ETL\ELT tools
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
Who you’ll work with
Data Science Teams
What’s in it for you?
Our people are bonded by a humility and commitment to challenge the status quo. We offer a great team to be a part of a home for your individuality, as well as a place to bring fresh ideas and to grow and develop. We have a fun and informal culture while also being a future-facing business that wants to make a difference. So, Bring you. Shape us.
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- Bonus of 10% annually
- Flexible working
- 33 paid holidays inc bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme paid up to 8%
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance and group income protection scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel/season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of retailers
- Social events
- Charity days
At Clear Channel we believe in fairness and as an equal opportunities employer we work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can truly be yourself and be treated fairly. We focus purely on skills and behaviours so if you'd like the opportunity to help us create the future of media, out of home, we'd like to hear from you.