We are looking for a Principal, RWD Master Data Management to join our Real World Data Team in North America and provide design, requirements, and data mastering leadership to our team to ensure that the underlying patient data is consistently mastered using current and fit for purpose master data application and rules. This is an amazing opportunity to leverage your RWD expertise in working with and transforming a broad collection of real world patient data in supporting advanced patient journey analytics as well and live sciences products.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree computer science or related applied science / data technology discipline
- Excellent data modelling skills (relational and dimensional) for Cloud or Big Data applications
- 10+ years of experience in information management with patient data
- 8+ years of experience in data modeling
- Successful MDM experiences including leadership in master data management and associated tools and deployment models (registry, centralized, consolidated, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate extensive knowledge and use of the following master data concepts
- Data cleansing and standardization
- Data integration and enrichment
- Hierarchy management
- Experience with SQL, REST and SOAP APIs, AWS
It would be great if you also have . . .
- Advanced degree in computer science or related applied science/ discipline
- Familiarity with visualizing data with Tableau, Business Objects, Quicksight, PowerBI and similar tools
What will you be doing in this role?
- Deliver medium to large-scale, complex MDM implementations that marry effective workflow processes with technology to help data users achieve high analytical and insights performance
- Day to day oversight of the master data management programs and operations
- Translates business and analytical requirements into actionable initiatives and metrics
- Defines, architects, develops and supports solutions using MDM to achieve a fit for purpose business and data use outcome
- Ensuring high quality design of dimensional models and data mapping
- Provide detailed documentation, end user training and knowledge transfer
- Works with end user business and operational teams to define the business processes, use cases and use of critical data (Patient, Drug, Payor, Provider, Diagnosis, Procedure, etc)
- Performs data profiling, data modeling, identifies and maps the data sets associated with business use cases and the elements to be under master data management
- Determines the match/merge, data quality and data cleanse rules required to accept, validate, and maintain data
- Supports the RWD operational and analytical teams with data stewardship and ownership, management, approval and related workflows
About the RWD Team
The RWD Operations team consists of technical and analysts with significant RWD expertise and is reporting to the VP of Data Strategy and Operations. We have a great skill set and data assets in RWD and we would love to speak with you if you have team leadership and RWD expertise related to pharma, medical and hospital claims and some experience with analyzing EHR / EMR data.
To learn more, please visit our website at https://clarivate.com
Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, primarily working core business hours in your time zone, with flexibility to adjust to various global time zones as needed.
- This is a hybrid role and can be located near any of our US locations
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled