We partner with the world’s most valuable brands to build digital solutions that transform businesses. As a digital native, we bring a 28-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of 6,500+ professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience, and drive operational efficiency.
CI&T is expanding the team in Brazil and is looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer, who is going to be working for clients in Europe.
In this position, you will connect to the client's business, understand the value chain and be able to adapt to the client's culture. So that their activities generate positive impacts, working closely with teams in the EU, Brazil and other countries across the world. This is a digital transformation challenge.
To Be Considered You'll Need:
- English fluency
- Your CV/resume submitted in English.
- Develop code used by data tools on Cloud (Microsoft Azure) to perform expected data aggregation and processing operations.
- Support, troubleshoot and fix bugs on existing data pipelines.
- Define, build and deliver high-quality data pipelines.
- Ingest, transform and store data using the highest data quality standards
- Participate in the Data Validation process.
- Cloud infrastructure design and setup.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Analyze and organize raw data.
- Build data-marts that will be consumed by data scientist’s analysis and data visualization tools
Requirements for this challenge
- Solid experience using Python for data (data gathering, cleaning, transformation, joining, reading and writing data frames using different formats).
- Solid experience on at least one ETL tool (e.g. Talend, Microsoft Integration Services, etc).
- Solid experience in designing, building and testing data pipelines.
- Comfort learning new frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud (preferably Azure).
- Experience with Data Factories (Azure) or equivalent
- Experience with Databricks
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have
- Building Advanced level of experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Building analytics services for the metadata being ingested and/or processed by the data-marts.
- Experience building Data Lakes and Data Warehouses, preferably Databricks
- Python/PySpark notebooks and programming language
- Data Ops / Data Sec Ops
- Data Governance and Information Security
Why join us?
- Health plan and dental plan;
- Meal allowances;
- Childcare assistance;
- Extended parental leave;
- Annual profit-sharing distribution;
- Life insurance;
- Partnership with an online mental health platform;
- CI&T University;
- Discount Club;
- Pregnancy course and responsible parenthood;
- Partnership with online course platforms
- Platform for language learning;
- And many others.
CI&T is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our CI&Ters’ identities and lived experiences. We are committed to building, promoting, and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company and culture focused on creating a better tomorrow.
At CI&T, we recognize that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse, inclusive, and safe work environments. Our teams are most impactful when people from all backgrounds and experiences collaborate to share, create, and hear ideas.
We strongly encourage candidates from diverse and underrepresented communities to apply for our vacancies.