We partner with the world’s most valuable brands to build digital solutions that transform businesses. As a digital native, we bring a 28-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of 6,500+ professionals in strategy, research, data science, design, and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience, and drive operational efficiency.
Hi There, This is Ana from CI&T!
I am a Talent Analyst looking for people located in Brazil for a Senior Data Developer Position to assist one of our North American clients in building a data platform from scratch. In this role, you will help define and implement data pipelines and set hosting and delivery strategies for an end-to-end DaaP (Data as a Product) platform in a cloud environment.
- Collaborate with CI&T and client architects and engineers, defining and implementing end-to-end data solutions.
- Understand complex business problems and assist in translating them into data problems and structures.
- Contribute to defining the data architecture/environment for implementing data pipelines and machine learning models using data science techniques.
- Explore datasets to determine the best way to capture, integrate, and prepare data for analytics/machine learning use cases.
- Collaborate in understanding requirements and use cases.
Requirements for this challenge:
- Data engineering in an AWS environment with SQL and/or Spark.
- CI/CD pipelines applied to data loading.
- Design and implement Data Lake/Data Warehouse for structured and unstructured data (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, DataBricks, or others).
- Design, build, and deliver high-quality data pipelines (batch and streaming).
- SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar).
- Data loss prevention.
- Data quality.
- Data privacy.
- Teamwork with stakeholders from various areas: data, applications, infrastructure, and business.
- Proficiency in English for communication.
Nice to have:
- Experience in teams using DevOps and Terraform.
- Health plan and dental plan;
- Meal allowances;
- Childcare assistance;
- Extended parenting leave;
- Annual profit-sharing distribution;
- Life insurance;
- Partnership with an online mental health platform;
- CI&T University;
- Discount Club;
- Support Program: financial; psychological guidance; nutritionist and more;
- Pregnancy course and responsible parenthood;
- Partnership with online course platforms
- Platform for language learning;
- And many others.
CI&T is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our CI&Ters’ identities and lived experiences. We are committed to building, promoting, and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company and culture focused on creating a better tomorrow.
At CI&T, we recognize that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse, inclusive, and safe work environments. Our teams are most impactful when people from all backgrounds and experiences collaborate to share, create, and hear ideas.
We strongly encourage candidates from diverse and underrepresented communities to apply for our vacancies.