CipherHealth is an award-winning digital patient engagement company committed to enhancing communication and coordination throughout the care continuum. Since 2009, CipherHealth has helped define the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking tools and superior services to help health systems deliver patient-centric, quality care that improves clinical outcomes, drives operational efficiency, and creates sustainable financial value through a full suite of communications solutions.
CipherHealth’s automated, scalable platform empowers healthcare organizations to drive meaningful conversations among patients, provider staff and caregivers, regardless of care setting, thereby achieving new standards for patient care and accelerating the digital transformation of the industry.
As a Data Analyst at CipherHealth, you will be at the forefront of transforming healthcare by leveraging data-driven insights. You will play a vital role in defining, designing, and delivering innovative solutions that have a profound impact on financial, administrative, and clinical aspects of patient care. Your work will enable us to provide healthcare organizations with the information they need to enhance patient experiences, improve clinical outcomes, and optimize operations.
- Define, lead and execute client engagements that produce novel financial, administrative, and / or clinical insights and outcomes.
- Evaluate/scope customer needs, coordinate the design of solutions, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex subjects.
- Develop compelling business intelligence (BI), data visualizations, and data storytelling that provide both executive and staff guidance on performance.
- Supports projects to define, scope, and deliver advanced use cases and analytics solutions.
- Ensure consistent delivery of output in accordance with the team’s quality assurance practices and protocols.
- Identifies inefficiencies/opportunities in internal team processes and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- 1-2 years working experience/Masters in a quantitative or healthcare-related field
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare operations knowledge/experience preferred
Technical proficiency in the following areas:
- Expert Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Basic SQL
- Statistical knowledge
- Data visualization skills
- Basic proficiency in Python/R
- Basic proficiency in Google Looker/LookML
How We Invest In You
- Compensation: Competitive/equitable salary, bonus or commissions, and equity
- Healthcare that begins on your first day:
- Generous company-funding of our health, vision, and dental plans (most individual plans are of no cost to you for the monthly premium)
- HSA/FSA plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- $40 monthly wellness stipend you can use towards any wellness, fitness, and wellbeing purchases
- Weekly virtual yoga classes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adoption Assistance
- Retirement: 401(k) at three months of employment — with a match upon enrollment!
- Time away:
- Discretionary PTO + 13 paid holidays
- Parenthood: Competitive paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy
- Generous Employee Referral Program - earn cash for each employee referral that is hired
- Yearly Cipher-versary stipend
- Ci-Phives - receive public kudos and gift cards from peers and managers
- CARE2 Values
- Bi-Weekly All Hands Meetings
- $30/employee monthly “Fundowment” for team bonding events
- Employee Resource Groups such as Rainbow Room and BIPOC Group
- Yearly donations to organizations that contribute to a more equitable world
- Weekly Lunch & Learns and robust onboarding / training programs
- Remote-first team: $50 per month reimbursement in your check for WFH expenses
- You’ll receive a new Macbook laptop, other hardware, and company swag upon hire
CipherHealth has a duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe and free from health hazards. In addition, we have a customer base that holds the highest standards in promoting public health. To protect against infectious diseases, which may be mitigated through vaccinations, we have implemented a vaccination policy that applies to all employees. All employees must either:
- establish that they have received the “designated vaccine(s)“; or
- obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.