Senior HRIS Data Analyst (Relocation to Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
Sep 13, 2023
Atlanta, GA, United States
Chromalloy is a global engineering & solutions company. We are a leading provider of aftermarket parts, repairs, and solutions that safely & reliably extend the life of aircraft engines and gas turbines. We develop, manufacture and repair critical turbine components for a range of engine platforms. Our solutions support the engines running the aerospace, energy and defense industries around the world.
Chromalloy employees are proud, passionate problem-solvers who strive to live our values every day. A career with Chromalloy is an opportunity to learn from top industry experts, work with important technologies, and unlock a passion for innovation. Join our team of experts, innovators and problem-solvers delivering world-class solutions for our customers. Be part of something bigger with Chromalloy.
The Senior HRIS Analyst role enables business and HR leaders, through internal workforce and external market insights, to take informed decisions and enact recommendations that drive workforce productivity and engagement, ensuring Chromalloy always has a suitably qualified and experienced workforce that delivers for its customers. This role will work as part of the wider HR team to support the attraction, retention, and development of critical skills that enable business performance.
*We are offering relocation to the Palm Beach Gardens area for US-based applicants*
- Create, analyze, and synthesize complex reports; present clear findings while communicating effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead data management and data governance for HR reporting.
- Handle data modeling, cleansing, and enrichment, ensuring data quality, validation, and effective linkage.
- Visualizing data to drive actionable insights using data mining tools.
- Applying IT, mathematical, and statistical skills by using best practices in statistical methods and data analysis.
- Employ logical and creative thinking to resolve issues.
- Apply project management methodologies.
Education and Experience:
If you have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information management, or economics along with five (5) or more in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as an HRIS Analyst, joining Chromalloy is a great career move. In addition to your education & experience, as a team player you will also have the following skills:
- Data visualization experience using ADP, Power BI, and SQL.
- Working with cloud-based Human Capital Management Systems e.g. Ceridian Dayforce or Oracle would be a plus.
- Ability to work at our Palm Beach Gardens office (hybrid: three days onsite).
- Travel up to 15% to other Chromalloy sites.
- Manufacturing and/or Aerospace industry experience is a plus
- This position is not currently able to support candidates who require work visa sponsorship, transfer, or future renewal.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran's status, or visual, hearing, mental or physical disability.
Any offer of employment will also be conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen in accordance with company policy and applicable federal and state regulations.
If this position requires access to export-controlled technology and technical data, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations and or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, any offer of employment is contingent upon Chromalloy’s determination, in its sole discretion, if any additional authorization for the employee to access such technology is required and obtainable in a manner that meets its immediate business needs prior to beginning work.