With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Manager, Real Estate Analysis
What You Will Be Doing
- Utilize SiteTracker (ST) within SalesForce to compile buildability data on identified sites.
- Closely working with the analytics manager to develop processes and documentation around recommendations for successful sites.
- Build a qualified pipeline for incentive programs to help enable funding opportunities.
- Throurough research on strategic accounts and customers in Real Estate.
- Standardizing input for portfolios identified through SCP analysis and customer commitments
- Understand how data integrations impact systems and sales tools.
- Continuously striving for clean data, process, reporting, and system improvements
- Responsible for migration activities: cleansing, mapping fields to other objects or systems, data load requests from sales and sales operations teams.
- Develop quality reports and dashboards in Tableau based on requirements and requests.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Perform and maintain data quality on ERP and CRM systems that provide better business and financial reporting accuracy
- Perform secondary research using Zoominfo, Costar, Salesforce and Site tracker
- Process improvements in assessing buildability data
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, complex high-tech environment.
- Ability to work across time zones in India, Europe, and USA (California)
- High energy and positive problem-solving skills
- Creative, flexible, and proactive to accomplish tasks on schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2+ year working as an Analyst supporting sales organizations.
- Experience in secondary research preferably on Zoominfo
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Real Estate researcher and knowledge on site tracker and googlemaps would be preferred
Gurgaon OR Remote
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.