We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
As a Consultant in our delivery organization, you are part of our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. To generate high-value use cases, you work closely with our customers. You perform data transformations, develop analyses and derive business cases. You develop data-driven process insights and actions. You implement the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you'll do:
- Play a key role in the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the customer’s pain points
- Design innovative analyses and execution apps and enrich them with Machine Learning algorithms or Task Mining to make the customer’s processes transparent
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Conduct value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Implement our Process Automation technology to speed up the customer’s processes, to drive value and to improve the process conformance rate
- Implement the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Ensure the enablement of the customer to continuously improve processes
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
The qualifications you need:
- Min. 2 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- You are knowledgeable of data related languages (SQL required, other programming languages such as Python are a plus...)
- You are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Excellent analytical skills, well organised and known for being a quick learner
- You search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers to understand and interpret business processes
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more)
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis enables customers to optimize their business processes. Powered by its leading process mining technology, Celonis provides a unique set of capabilities for business executives and users to continuously find improvement opportunities within and across processes, and execute targeted actions to rapidly enhance process performance. This optimization yields immediate cash impact, radically improves customer experience, and reduces carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices