We lift ad revenue for publishers with our award-winning, programmatic adtech and a team of awesome people.
At Publift, we maximise revenue through making advertising simple and easy for our customers. By letting our technology platform do the heavy lifting in the background, our publishers can experience enormous growth while focusing on what matters most to them; building incredible content.
Did we mention we were an award-winning business? Read below to learn about a few things we are extra proud of.
- Consistent 40% YoY with current projections at the 100% YOY growth mark. Well done team!
- Autonomy to choose - Office, Hybrid or Remote (from Australia and New Zealand)
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Deloitte 10th fastest-growing tech business in Australia 2019
- We’re proud to be recognised as one of Australia’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, an AFR BOSS Best Place to Work, a Family Friendly Workplace, and WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
- The support of a highly engaged, high-performing team including a leadership team that you’ll actually have face time with.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, four weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, six weeks paid gender transition leave.
- Regular Hackathons, endless learning and development opportunities, and a range of activities that will help support your mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
What You'll Do:
- Run hundreds of A/B tests every month as we work to deliver incremental revenue for our customers.
- You will extend our experimental analysis capability to support multiple concurrent experiments, and measure interactions between them.
- You will build machine learning models that analyse previous experiments and use this data to propose new ones.
- This is a great role for a hands on data scientist with a solid background in statistics, who enjoys working on optimisation problems and wants to work in a role where your efforts will directly drive business success in measurable ways.
- A postgraduate qualification in statistics, econometrics, data science, physics, or similar quantitative field.
- Strong experience in a commercial data scientist role.
- You are able to communicate statistical concepts to non-specialist stakeholders.
- Proficient in Python and SQL and able to build and maintain basic web services to operationalise the models that you build.
- Ideally you have prior experience with experimental design and timeseries analysis, causal inference etc, but if not you are ready to upskill.
A few other things we want to let you know about...
Publift is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage everyone of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply. If you’re a candidate with a disability or you’ll need some adjustments to be at your best, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
We believe work satisfaction comes from two things: working in an unbelievably great team and solving customer problems that matter.
Our flat organisation structure allows us to be nimble and innovative to drive both customer and personal growth.
We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer, including part time. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
We are a proud Circle Back Initiative Employer which means we are committed to responding to every job applicant.
Successful candidates joining the publift are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.