We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
Why we need this role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Product Team at a stage where you can really make a difference. This is a hands-on role focusing on understanding our customers across different products and collaborating with internal teams to inform decision-making. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced technical environment and is looking for an opportunity to dive deep into analyses, build dashboards, and communicate actionable solutions that drive business growth. If you are someone who likes to be both strategic and hands on, in a fast paced environment, you will love this role.
- Ability to write and run optimised SQL / PostgreSQL queries.
- Ability to present data in easily digestible manner.
- Curiosity to deep dive into the whys and whats of a data request.
- Ability to identify new patterns /inferences from the presented data.
- Ability to understand different data frameworks and deep dive into multiple database architecture to derive the query needed.
- Identify lead & lag indicators of any given product.
- Convert non-technical requirements to data requirements which would fetch the result.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work across multiple functional teams & timezones.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field required; advanced degrees strongly preferred.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- 2+ years' experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL.
- Experience in reporting and dashboards involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling.
- Preferred experience Bl/visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Google Analytics etc.
- Ability to execute research proiects and craft actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in both individual and team settings.
- Attractive performance related quarterly bonus
- Stock options in a $250 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical & dental insurance provided by AXA
- Access to our Perkbox
- A "work from home" equipment allowance