Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Data at Brex
The Data organization develops insights, models, and data infrastructure for teams across Brex, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations. Our Data Scientists, Analysts, and Engineers work together to make data—and insights derived from data—a core asset across the company.
What you’ll do
As a Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA), you will play a central role in enhancing the operational tracking and reporting capabilities of different business teams across Brex. You will work closely with Data Scientists and product teams to drive meaningful insights for the business through visualizations and ad-hoc analyses.
- Apply data visualization and storytelling skills in creating business intelligence solutions such as Looker dashboards that enable actionable insights.
- Develop self-service data tools and processes, empowering business stakeholders to independently monitor the performance and health of their respective business areas.
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists to identify data sources, enable data pipelines, and support the development of data models to operationalize reports and dashboards.
- Implement rigorous data quality checks to ensure the integrity and robustness of datasets used by dashboards, reports, and analysis.
- Work hand-in-hand with various departments to understand their data needs and deliver tailored analysis and reporting to aid in their strategic planning.
- 3+ years of similar experience in a professional setting
- 1+ years of experience working directly with Product & Engineering teams
- 1+ years of experience using SFDC reporting/database (preferred)
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Fluency in SQL to manipulate data and perform analyses
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with different stakeholders
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.