Research Scientist or Engineer for AI Validation (f/m/div.)
Sep 16, 2023
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Become part of the team and take over responsibility for the method development for validating AI and Machine Learning (ML) functions as well as the concept ideation in collaboration with the validation teams within the business units.
- You conduct technology demand analyses with business units, both for the automated driving functions as well as the validation of low-dimensional time-series processing models.
- Furthermore, you integrate existing ML technologies into toolboxes to validate AI functions.
- The algorithm development and adaptation of available methods to specific use cases belong to your area of responsibility.
- You implement and analyze prototypical solutions, which you demonstrate in concrete Bosch use-cases.
- Last but not least, you work on the publication and patenting of results and you supervise PhD and MSc students.
- Education: completed studies (MSc or PhD) in the field of Computer Science, Statistics, Physics or comparable
- Experience and Knowledge:
- several years of experience in AI-related aspects of industrial product engineering, such as consumer products, automotive, or manufacturing, as well as in product release, safety standards and methods
- demonstrated proficiency in ML algorithms and principles as well as proven ability in software implementations of ML methods and algorithms in Python, incl. various environments and tools
- fluent in statistical methods incl. uncertainty quantification in applications, and the ability to translate formal methods into solutions for concrete engineering problems
- several years of postdoc-level research experience and excellent publication track record in ML or related fields
- basic knowledge of quality methods and safety desirable
- Personality and Working Practice: highly motivated, innovative and positive team player with the willingness to take responsibility
- Enthusiasm: interest in applying ML in real-world industry applications, like for example automotive, manufacturing, or consumer products
- Languages: fluent in English
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence!
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and links to GitHub or kaggle account).
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models or job-sharing. Feel free to contact us.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Duy Nguyen-Tuong (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 49408