Research Scientist Neural Rendering for Multi-Modal Synthetic Data Generation (f/m/div.)
Sep 16, 2023
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As a Research Scientist, you are working on the implementation and evaluation of state-of-the-art methods in the field of neural radiance fields for multi-modal data generation.
- You develop novel methods that are suitable for synthetic data generation on radar and vision data to improve downstream vision and radar perception tasks as well as validate perception performance, in particular for L4 automated driving applications.
- Supporting the assessment of the technology potential, in particular towards generation of additional data of rare scenarios is also part of your responsibility.
- Furthermore, you contribute to top-tier publications, creating and securing intellectual property in this novel field.
- Last but not least, you create clean, efficient, well-tested and well-documented codes.
- Education: PhD in Machine Learning or a related field
- Experience and Knowledge: significant prior industry experience at a high-tech company, profound experience in deep learning for computer vision and/or radar, strong programming skills (in particular Python), prior experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch as well as with safety, validation and/or automated driving applications, experience with 3D deep learning is a plus
- Personality and Working Practice: teamplayer, highly self-motivated as well as motivated to work in an international team
- Enthusiasm: interest in implementing latest research solutions into projects and services
- Languages: fluent in English
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and links to GitHub or kaggle account).
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Bastian Bischoff (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 35040