At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference
What will you take care of?
As Junior Data Analyst, you will be part of the Automotive Aftermarket team, in a young and dynamic context.
Help shaping the future:
- Provide concrete contribution to the Business Intelligence function for the implementation of Bosch data analysis projects.
Take on responsibility: you will:
- Data cleaning and restructuring;
- Program operations to reach robust data sets for consequent board analysis;
- Work with Microsoft BI suite (Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services, Power BI);
- Create dashboards using appropriate visualization, for both technical and non-technical audiences;
Experience cooperation and Internationality:
- Possibility to collaborate with colleagues across Europe in different teams, both technical and non-technical.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Advanced degree in statistics, math, physics, computer science, engineering or related fields.
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- “Data-savvy”: ability to understand and organize data in order to visualize and analyze it
- Team working and Problem solving skills
- Basic technical skills in SQL programming and Power BI.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages. Python or Java are preferred.
Languages: Fluent Italian and English
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.