Internship in Economic (Market Research / Data Analysis)
Nov 09, 2023
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Some 70,000 researchers and developers work for that at Bosch: at 120 locations worldwide, in a single network. In 2018 the Bosch Group had 410,000 associates worldwide and achieved 78 billion euros in sales. Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in South East Asia. In the Research and Technology Center Asia Pacific we focus on solutions and products for South East Asia, China and India.
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2018, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 538 million (113 million euros) and employed more than 4,500 associates.
- Apply data mining (Statistical learning) techniques.
- Extract important data insight from market survey report.
- Enhance & reshape large database into presentable format.
- Evaluate statistical analysis from compensation & benefit survey.
- Support HR Generalist topic and General Department Administrative Task
- Support C/HRR on overall Country HR topics including but not limited to Learning & Development and Resourcing
- Assist in market data analysis for ongoing Compensation & Benefits project.
- Support HR Department engagement activities.
- Assist with HR Department process improvement projects.
- Candidate that is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics /Data /Management courses.
- Preferable 6 months of internship compulsory commitment.
- Required language(s): Fluent command in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Advance Microsoft Excel and intermediate Statistics skills & presentation skills, Power BI and Digital Tools Knowledge which be a strong advantage.
- Joining date: Novembe 2023
- Compulsory to state your internship start date & end date at Resume.