Internship Deep Learning assisted Vehicle Localization
Sep 10, 2023
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As an intern at Bosch cooperate research, you will have the opportunity to work on a project in the field of AI-based vehicle localization and navigation using GNSS/IMU sensor fusion.
- Your primary responsibility will be to create a comprehensive dataset using collected sensor data for training and testing our deep learning-assisted localization algorithm. This dataset will play a crucial role in analyzing and improving the performance of the algorithms.
- Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Data Preprocessing: Process data from various sensor boxes in our test vehicle, synchronize timesteps, clean the dataset by handling outliers, missing data, and duplicates to ensure its quality and reliability.
- Algorithm Testing: Evaluate the deep learning-assisted localization algorithm on the created dataset and provide insights into its performance.
- Algorithm Developing: Collaborate with our team to explore and develop new deep learning-based localization algorithms.
- Education: studies in the field of Information Technology, Data Sciences, AI or comparable
- Experience and Knowledge: strong understanding of deep learning principles, with a preference for experience in RNNs; proficiency in programming languages such as Python, MATLAB, and experience with PyTorch; knowledge of localization algorithms (WLS, KF), MEMS IMU, and GNSS systems is a plus
- Personality and Working Practice: open minded, innovative, communicative, and curious
- Languages: very good communication skills in written and spoken English
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need further information about the job?
Michael Müter (Business Department)
+49 5121 49 4988