[EMC] Embedded Software Intern (C++/Java/Python/AI)
Nov 07, 2023
Tân Bình, Vietnam
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited (BGSV) is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH - one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
Starting its operation from 2010 at Etown 2 in HCMC, BGSV is the first software development center of Bosch in Southeast Asia. BGSV nowadays have over 4,000 associates, with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
With our unique ability to offer end-to-end solutions that connect sensors, software, and services, we enable businesses to move from the traditional to digital or improve businesses by introducing a digital element in their products and processes.
Bosch Car Multimedia team is looking for full-time Software Developer (Intern) working at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The CM team develops high-quality, state-of-the-art Automotive Head Unit and Home Appliance Linux/Android-based systems. Together with other Bosch locations worldwide, we provide software solutions for navigation, vehicle functions, autonomous driving, camera, and IoT features to the car marker.
Our team also contributes to Bosch smart home & IoT solutions through SW delivery to Home appliance products.
As a Software Developer Intern, your typical work activities include:
- Be involved in requirement analysis, design.
- Involved to develop software in Linux/Android-based system for Car Multimedia.
- Support testing, debugging, maintenance and problem solving.
The job might be fit for you if you have:
- Final-yeas student in Computer Science, Electronic, Information Technology, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Can join full-time internship from Monday to Friday for 3-6 months.
- Knowledge of OOP design, C/C++/Java/Python/AI programming.
- Knowledge of Linux, Android-based system.
- Good English communication skills.
Nice to have
- Passion in automotive development.
- Passion in C++, Linux, Android-based system development.
- Java/Python/AI is plus.
Because we do not just follow trends, we create them. Together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
What are your benefits when joining the Embedded Software Internship Program at BOSCH?
- Joining dynamic English-speaking multi-culture work environment, working with the young and dynamic team who are developing software products for Bosch
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration for Car Multimedia/ In-vehicle Infotainment/ Embedded Systems
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Bosch to expand its business objectives
- Design, implement and test code
- Training technical skills & soft-skills, on-the-job training, get familiar with global projects
- Furthermore, we also offer you Internship allowance during the internship program
- You will have chance to become official employees at BOSCH with unlimited benefits if you have good performance during the internship program
Please check out these links for more specific information about Bosch: https://www.bosch.com.vn/en/our-company/bosch-in-vietnam/
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam and Top 30 of the Most Innovative Companies all over the world
- Join in a dynamic and fast-growing global company (English-speaking environment), with opportunity to work in global projects and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world
- Onsite opportunities__: short-term and long-term assignments in worldwide offices
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professionalism
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% offered salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1-day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time and working model
- Lunch and parking allowance
Good benefits of company activities such as: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic, team building…