Bosch Digital – Тogether we shape tomorrow
We are Bosch Digital and we drive IT and digital business within Bosch.
What we do
We are the digital pioneers within Bosch. Our competitive portfolio, deep understanding of Bosch needs, and long-standing expertise make us the go-to destination for accelerating IT and digital business. We work with and for almost all Bosch units. We foster a customer-centric, agile software culture that attracts digital talents and gives people and ideas room to grow. Bosch Digital supports and consults the entire Bosch Group with all its business units in implementing digital business and scalable solutions – and in marketing and selling them successfully to their customers and partners.
Who we are
Our full set of consulting and implementation skills enables us to drive IT and digital projects from the first idea to the market release. With our agile mindset and working culture, we are a key driver of digital transformation at Bosch.
Your future colleagues include consultants, cloud software developers, digital marketers, UX and business model designers, solution architects, and project managers in a diverse team.
We are as international as our customers and work in interdisciplinary teams at locations all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Data Scientist specializing in Generative AI to join our fast-paced innovative team developing a growing portfolio of Generative AI products and services for enterprise search, information summarization, knowledge discovery and more to come, in close collaboration with customers, researchers and Innovation teams across the Bosch Group. As Data Scientist, you will analyze large and complex datasets, build and deploy machine learning algorithms and train and fine-tune large language models to solve business problems for our customers within Bosch. You will be responsible for the secure, compliant and responsible usage of data, the quality and trustworthiness of generated content and the effectiveness and performance of Generative AI models to best fit customer needs.
Your contribution to something big:
- Analyze large and complex datasets to identify patterns and trends for valuable business insights
- Develop and implement Generative AI models that create unique and personalized content
- Fine-tune large language models for domain-specific applications
- Assess the quality and trustworthiness of the generated content to ensure Generative AI models are fit for business use
- Actively manage and continuously improve the effectiveness and performance of Generative AI models
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Data Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, Product Owners, researchers and business stakeholders on the cross-functional team and across teams, to understand business needs, derive technical requirements and ensure the right AI solutions are built to create business value for our customers in compliant, ethical and responsible way
- Act as a trusted advisor for guidance on Generative AI, building a brain trust within the organization
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of experience in data science, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in Generative AI technologies
- Strong understanding of deep learning principles for NLP and/or CV, and neural network architectures
- Solid experience with Python, NumPy and/or Pandas, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Proficient in cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple language
- High level of intellectual curiosity, external perspective, and creative thinking
- Highly motivated and collaborative, with a track record of working efficiently across functions and levels and delivering results in complex settings and fast-paced Agile environments
- University degree or comparable qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or relevant field
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Experiences on information retrieval technologies and tools (e.g. Apache Lucene, Elasticsearch, OpenSearch or other vector stores)
- Community engagement in open source projects is highly appreciated
- Demonstrated ability to balance AI and product development with ethical considerations
- Good overview of re-usable products and tools in the field of Generative AI (both commercial and open-sourced)
- Customer-centric mindset with focus on delivering business value
- Passion for innovation and staying current with industry trends in AI and technology
- Team player with enthusiasm for code and numbers and a can-do attitude
What do we offer:
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Opportunity to participate in the development of the next generation AI-enabled products and services at Bosch
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- A variety of additional benefits like Multisport card, food vouchers, public transport card and many more
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Elena Stoyneva | Human Resources
Emil Angelov | Hiring Manager
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!