Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Good knowledge of advanced statistical methods (automotive or manufacturing domain will be an added advantage). Mine and analyze data, applying statistical methods as necessary, pertaining to customers’ discovery and viewing experiences to identify critical product insights.
• Experience in creating statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
• Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product.
• Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
• Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well-defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
• Drive efforts to enable product and engineering leaders to share your knowledge and insights through clear and concise communication, education, and data visualization.
• Should have independently handled a project technically and provided directions to the other Team Members.
• Experience in turning ideas into actionable designs.
• Able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques through development.
• Ongoing technical authority role with our larger customers.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
• Able to lead the project independently.
• Technical directions to junior in team, like to sort the respective task for responsible team members
· Should be able to interact with different stakeholders and should be able to identify key business problems for which AI/ML solutions will be a value add
· Should have the ability to explain solution outcome to different stakeholders who does not belong to AI/ML domain
· Should have practical experience in deploying, productionizing, and scaling AI/ML solutions for real industrial use cases
· Should be a team player and expected to lend support to critical topics quickly
· Should be communicative and be vocal about the problem statements/PoCs worked in public domain (social media, publications, white paper, blog etc.)
· Prior work experience on AI/ML solutioning in mobility domain and innovation centric outlook (creating IPs etc.) will be a nice value addition to the role
· Should be an avid learner and should be willing to explore next gen technologies beyond data science e.g. Blockchain, Automation, quantum computing etc.
· Expertise in following scripting languages;
· Python, R, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch ,
· OpenNLP, WordNet, NLTK, OpenCV
· Tech savy and willing to work with open-Source Tools
· Applying statistical and machine learning techniques, such as, mean-variance, k-means, nearest-neighbor, support vector, Bayesian time-series and network analysis to identify outliers, classify events or actors, and correlate anomalous sequences of events.
· Proven track record and experience with statistical modeling/data mining algorithms such as
· Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression, clustering algorithms, Support Vector Machines, Decision Trees etc
· Machine learning, deep learning, graph mining.
· DOE, Forecasting, Segmentation, Uncertainty Analysis etc.
· Data Mining i.e. Text Mining, Classification Methods – SVM, NN, etc
· Vector Space model for Unstructured Text to Sentiment Analysis, Association Mining, Semantic Analysis
· Preparation of customer proposals for AI-ML and cognitive automation topics
· Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
· Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
· Architecting design solutions for AI-ML and cognitive automation
· Proven analytical skills and Problem-solving attitude
· Customer interface and Support during Project acquisitions
· Responsible to setup COE and contribution to innovations relevant to future product and platform designs
· Team mentoring and Upskilling of Junior associates
· Know how of Big data Engineering and ML Ops would be preferred
· Minimum of 8 to 10yrs of experience in Datascience analytics projects
· Should have led digital transformation projects for clients
· Should have hands on experience in building products and platforms in Datascience
M.Tech, BE and MCA