Bosch Digital – Т****ogether we shape tomorrow
We are Bosch Digital and we drive IT and digital business within Bosch.
What we do
We are the digital pioneers within Bosch. Our competitive portfolio, deep understanding of Bosch needs, and long-standing expertise make us the go-to destination for accelerating IT and digital business. We work with and for almost all Bosch units. We foster a customer-centric, agile software culture that attracts digital talents and gives people and ideas room to grow. Bosch Digital supports and consults the entire Bosch Group with all its business units in implementing digital business and scalable solutions – and in marketing and selling them successfully to their customers and partners.
Who we are
Our full set of consulting and implementation skills enables us to drive IT and digital projects from the first idea to the market release. With our agile mindset and working culture, we are a key driver of digital transformation at Bosch.
Your future colleagues include consultants, cloud software developers, digital marketers, UX and business model designers, solution architects, and project managers in a diverse team.
We are as international as our customers and work in interdisciplinary teams at locations all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with focus on Generative AI to join our fast-paced innovative team developing a growing portfolio of Generative AI products and services for enterprise search, information summarization, knowledge discovery and more to come, in close collaboration with customers, researchers and Innovation teams across the Bosch Group. As Data Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the availability and quality of data needed for solving business problems leveraging Generative AI. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality data sets and scalable data processing systems for Generative AI applications and driving the continuous improvement of the data processing processes to meet business needs.
Your contribution to something big:
- Design and implement data integration, acquisition, cleansing, harmonization, and transformation processes to create curated high-quality datasets for data science, data discovery for the usage of vector stores/embeddings.
- Develop and maintain scalable data processing pipelines and systems to support Generative AI applications
- Monitor and optimize the performance and manage the costs of data processing pipelines and systems
- Monitor technology trends and advancements in Generative AI and incorporate them to continuously innovate
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Data Scientists, Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers, Product Owners, researchers and business stakeholders on the cross-functional team and across teams to understand business needs, derive technical requirements and ensure data availability, quality and responsible data use adhering to security, privacy and compliance requirements
- Continuously improve data acquisition, preparation, transformation, and publishing processes to meet business needs
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in Generative AI technologies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and investigative skills
- Experience with security models and development on large data sets
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWC, GCP
- Proficiency with data engineering technologies and tools (e.g. Hadoop, Airflow, Pandas, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, management, scalability and automation of data processing pipelines and systems
- Hands-on experience in software development with one major programming language (e.g. Python)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple language
- High level of intellectual curiosity, external perspective, and creative thinking
- Highly motivated and collaborative, with a track record of working efficiently across functions and levels and delivering results in complex settings at fast-paced Agile environments
- University degree or comparable qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or relevant field
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
What will be considered as an advantage:
- Hands-on experience in machine learning, especially deep neural networks and Generative AI models
- Understanding the difference, advantages and disadvantages between the most common large language models (GPT, Palm 2, Luminous Supreme, Llama, etc.)
- Experience in developing end-to-end production-grade solutions with cloud and AI technology
- Hands-on experiences on information retrieval tools (e.g. Apache Lucene, Elasticsearch, OpenSearch or other vector stores)
- Hands-on experiences on text processing tools (e.g. spaCy, NLTK, Word2vec, pyTorch)
- Customer-centric mindset with focus on delivering business value
- Passion for learning, innovation and staying current with industry trends in AI and technology
- Good overview of re-usable frameworks and tools in the field of Generative AI (both commercial and open-source)
- Team player with enthusiasm for code and numbers and a can-do attitude
What do we offer:
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Inspiring Atmosphere and innovative projects.
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT and Digital Identity.
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- A variety of additional benefits like Multisport card, food vouchers, public transport card and many more
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Elena Stoyneva | Human Resources
Emil Angelov | Hiring Manager
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!