Robert Bosch LLC is one of the world's largest private industrial companies. Bosch is developing and manufacturing products within the automotive, consumer goods and business industrial sectors. Bosch Automotive is the largest automotive supplier in the world, producing parts and systems for the entire vehicle. Bosch Home Comfort produces systems like Geothermal water source heat pump systems, Variable refrigerant flow air conditioning, hydronic boiler and water heating, connected thermostats and combined heating a power generation systems
Welcome to Bosch!
The Inside Sales department is responsible for all sales analytics, controlling and administrative activities for residential, commercial and retail business segments of Bosch Home Comfort. The Data Analytics Specialist will report to the Inside Sales Manager and to the North America Sales Director and will be responsible for all major coordination and administration activities. This role will support and act as proxy to inside sales manager in critical sales analytics and data architecture and requires solid analytic background and strong planning skills. Close collaboration with residential inside sales team is key to success to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieves organizational goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support applications, platforms, and databases.
- Maintains database by determining structural requirements and developing and installing solutions.
- Support management in coordination of departmental meetings
- Support data gathering, consolidation from regional pipelines to analyze and integrate into a consolidated view in a format presentable to leadership
- Reviewing and generating custom reports for sales, commissions, COGS and project quotes
- Troubleshoots and finds solutions for computer systems issues that affect data storage as they arise.
- Determines platform architecture, technology, and tools.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Communicates technology needs and strategy to fellow members of executive team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare executive level presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics or Business Administration
- 2+ years of work or internship experience in a Data Architect, Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- 2+ years of work or internship experience with databases using Oracle & SQL
- 2+ years of work or internship experience with data design patterns, data architecture or data engineering methods & technologies
- 2+ years of work or internship experience with Microsoft Excel and VBA
- 2+ years of work or internship experience developing presentations and reports
- Post graduate specialization or certification in business analytics and CRM/Analytic software
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Programming experience using Python
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI). Certification encouraged
- Familiarity with data ETL tools (e.g. Alteryx). Certification encouraged
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- ERP systems knowledge. SAP preferred
- Automation Anywhere Experience
- Proven ability to resolve conflict with professionalism, courtesy, and honesty
- Must be able to ascertain how to react and successfully handle difficult situations
- Must be able to prioritize activities and be detailed oriented
- Must be able to work under limited supervision, taking initiative when necessary
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.