Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, from 1st July 2014 on all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office at Ho Chi Minh City plant (HcP) in Dong Nai Province.
HcP has started its belt assembly in a rented building on 1st August 2008 as the assembly plant of Tilburg Plant (TbP). On 14th April 2011, HcP celebrated the inauguration of the new plant (Lth101 with 17,000 sqm), which did not only allow to increase the production depth, but also to facilitate the push belt assembly of this high-tech product. On 3rd July 2012 HcP marked a big milestone by starting to produce the second component (loop-set) for its push belt. Since November 2012, HcP doubled the production floor space and increase the net total floor space up to 56.000 m², and have successfully increased its production capacity and realized a lot of new line SOP’s.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
1. Development, implementation and deployment of data analytics and science projects:
- Clarify requirements with user and translate into technical solution.
- Prepare and align the planning for the solution implementation.
- Coordinate/follow up project implementation with various groups within the plant.
- Review & technical consultant for procurement/design/commissioning activities.
2. Data Analytics development and consultation:
- Delivers results and reports to create transparency in business performance for stakeholders.
- Validates and analyzes data to build data models for visual representation in business perspective.
- Set standards for and coaching of less experienced members to do data analytics.
3. Data Science development and consultation:
- Basic level of data analysis using scientific methods, statistical tools, and AI based on time series data.
- Explores and identifies patterns in data and makes them utilizable for business stakeholders.
- Data governance implementation to build foundation and enable data analytics/science.
- Able to work with external data science experts to implement advanced statistical models and AI.
4. Other tasks:
- Additional responsibilities, tasks, projects assigned by leader.
- Having a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, electronics, automation or data related areas.
2. Work experience
- Prefer >3 years’ working experience as same role in factory environment.
- Knowledge in data modelling, data access and data transformation.
- Experience with visualization and analysis tools (e.g. Power BI, Tablue, KNIME)
- Prosses knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine learning approaches, data mining)
- Experience in programming languages, network, database and IT matter incl. international standards.
3. Traits and Skills
- Initiative and mindset with high ownership.
- High motivation in discovery, creation/development of new things or system.
- Result oriented.
- Able to work independently with less coaching & self-motivation.
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through and teamwork.
- Good communication in written and spoken English incl. presentation.
- Promotor of digital possibilities related to data use.
- Shuttle buses are provided from various locations of HCMC and Bien Hoa City
- 15+ days of annual leaves
- Attractive salary package, allowances and bonuses
- Premium healthcare insurance for employees and 2 direct relatives
- On-the-job training and coaching