Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- 5 to 8 years of overall IT experience
- 2+ years Domain experience with Healthcare (Pharma)
- MS or PhD (PhD preferably) in computer science or a related field, with focus on computer vision, robotics, or deep learning
- Good to have research paper publications in top tier conference such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICLR, ICML, invention reports / patents
- Expertise with one of the following DL frameworks Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, Pytorch· Good knowledge of advanced statistical methods· Experience in creating statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
- Proficient in OpenCV and other image processing libraries.
- Knowledge in Machine learning algorithms – like regression, SVM, clustering etc.,
- Preferable: knowledge working with IP cameras / GIGE cameras / live data acquisition / data acquisition optimization
- Should have experience in Cloud or Edge deployment architectures
- Tech savy and willing to work with open-Source Tools
- Applying statistical and machine learning techniques, such as, mean-variance, k-means, nearest-neighbor, support vector, Bayesian time-series and network analysis to identify outliers, classify events or actors, and correlate anomalous sequences of events
- Computer Vision experience – 5 to 8 years
- 2+ years of Healthcare experience (preferable Pharma)
- MS or Phd preferred; and should have research paper publications, Invention reports / patents.
- Good knowledge of Computer vision algorithms and hands-on experience, Machine learning and deep learning for Vision data.
- Experience in Medical domain will be preferable· Good knowledge of advanced statistical methods. Mine and analyze data, applying statistical methods as necessary, pertaining to customers’ discovery, and viewing experiences to identify critical product insights.
- Interact with our research team and with key partners in the market to build end-to-end AI/ML solutions
- Ability to drive product class algorithm development including data acquisition, processing and deployment in edge or cloud
- Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well-defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
- Defining software and system architectures for next generation computer vision and artificial intelligence-based solutions in the advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous mobility domain
- Drive efforts to enable product and engineering leaders to share your knowledge and insights through clear and concise communication, education, and data visualization.
- Build custom data labeling services to increase the quality of our training data.
- Should have independently handled a project technically and provided directions to the other Team Members.
- Experience in turning ideas into actionable designs.
- Able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques through development.
- Ongoing technical authority role with our larger customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Able to lead the project independently
- Technical directions to junior in team, like to sort the respective task for responsible team members.
Good to have skills :
- Programming skills – Python, C/C++
- Knowledge in containers – like Dockerization
- Knowledge in DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- 5-8 years