BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data & AI Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results for our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
Who we are:
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers of the talented people we work with every day. When you work at BLEND360, you will:
- Collaborate with a smart, passionate group of people who are invested in your success.
- Partner with an impressive list of clients, who value Blend360’s services and the world class experience we deliver with every engagement.
- Thrive with a company and leadership team who are committed to growth.
The Senior Data Engineer is a highly visible role, you will serve as the technical expert responsible for design and implementation of a high-value and timely Data Engineering solutions to customers. You will be responsible for verifying requirements, defining architecture, developing an implementation plan, providing thought leadership for all engineering solutions, including designing that meet and exceed customer expectations. You will set up a solid code framework that needs to be built to purpose yet have enough flexibility to adapt to new business use cases, a tough but rewarding challenge!
- 5+ Years of Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Python
- Strong SQL skills and a good understanding of relational databases, data warehouses.
- Build scalable data processing pipelines using Spark\PySpark. (nice to have)
- Ability to work independently and mentor other DE team members.
- Must have experience executing projects end to end
- Desire to lead and develop a team of Data Engineers across multiple levels
- Ability to clarify\transfer customer requirements into functional design documents.
- Participate in & facilitate interviews of future DE teammates.
- Experience with client engagement.
- Experience in handling big data sets and big data technologies (Hadoop) will be an asset.
- Exposure to container orchestration technology - Docker/Kubernetes (nice to have)
- Excellent understanding of enterprise coding best practices as well as general CI/CD practices
- Good appreciation for the AGILE methodology
- Top tier Git practices with experience managing repos with many contributors
The starting pay range for this role is $90k - $135k. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on several factors including but not limited to skill set and experience, certifications, training, and location. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range and determining factors for compensation are considered for each individual circumstance.
BLEND360 also offers a competitive benefits program to meet the health and financial well-being of our team and their families. Benefits you can look forward to: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, commuter benefits, spending accounts, life insurance, disability coverage, and EAPs.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire.