Data Specialist - Remote Job.
Sep 14, 2023
Monterrey, North Carolina, United States
We are a multinational team of individuals who believe that with the right knowledge and approach, technology is the answer to the challenges that business face today. We have been bringing this knowledge and approach to our customers since 2016, helping them translate technology into their success.
With Swiss roots and our own development team in Lima and throughout the region, we offer the best of both cultural areas: the talent and passion of Latin American professionals combined with Swiss organization skills and mindset.
Bertoni Solutions is looking for a Data Specialist to work 100% remotely for a USA client.
Applicants must be located in Latin America. If they are not located in this region, their application is not eligible.
- Min 5 to 6 years of total IT experience, 3 years with Role.
- Work under the supervision of the client's managers to analyze and identify
inconsistencies in complex data sets provided to the consultant (It's a biotechnology company).
- Must have an analytical mindset and be very good with MS Excel (lookups, functions, charts, pivot tables, etc.)
- Must have the ability and willingness to conduct manual data entry as needed at the request of the client's management.
- Ability and taste to acquire business domain knowledge, including new business processes, org. Structure – consultant should understand the business after one year+ months in the role.
- Must have strong SQL (querying and joins).
- Nice to have exposure to one of the following experiences – Experience in direct Pharma/CRO roles OR experience in a project management-centric organization with familiarity with contracts, budgets, timelines, resource allocation, earned value, critical paths, etc.
- Nice to Haves – experience and familiarity with MDM (Reltio), Data Quality (Oracle EDQ), Data Governance (Collibra), Azure Data Factory, Databricks, and Power BI.
- Advanced written and spoken English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.