Baresquare is changing the world of analytics as we know it. We’re dedicated to simplifying the complex, helping people take action faster, and harnessing the power of AI for positive global change. And we’re always looking for talented people to join us.
If you are a passionate individual with strong numeric literacy, an eye for detail, and a thirst for knowledge, we would love to hear from you!
This is a role for graduates in the Business and Analytics fields who want to start their careers in the expanding and fast-paced area of Digital Analytics. Prior working experience is not a prerequisite. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of experts & collaborate on enterprise client projects.
- Indicative areas of responsibility: data entry, data extraction & manipulation, reporting & visualization, exploratory analysis, workflow automation
- Indicative tools: Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Sheets, Excel
This is a 6-month, paid internship placement. The role is based in Thessaloniki, Greece. For this position, w_e operate in a hybrid, office-first model (at least 3 days/week at the office)._
- A University degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Informatics, Economics etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Self-motivated with a constant drive for improvement
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- MSc or MOOC Certification in Data Analytics / Data Science
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Certified
- Attractive compensation package
- Corporate gym membership and social activities
- Ongoing personal development, building strong experience on the leading data platforms and technologies
- Work in a dynamic international environment with clients located around the world and in collaboration with the industry's expert digital marketing agencies