We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
About the Role
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join the ASOS Supply Chain Technology team within the CMS, Customs & Returns Operations platform.
This platform covers three key areas:
- CMS - the systems and services that enable our fulfilment centres to interface to Carriers, to allocate and retrieve the parcel carrier labels to send customers their orders.
- Returns - the systems and services to process customers returns at our return centres.
- Customs - the systems and services related to customs and the movement and storage of goods.
What You'll be Doing
Working as part of a cross-functional agile team, you will:
- Analyse large datasets, perform deep analysis and report back any updates to key stakeholders
- Manage ad hoc data requests, effectively triaging and prioritising requests
- Identify and implement dashboards/reports for business insight, using SQL, Excel and Power BI
- Deliver and regularly review new datasets for our end users across multiple areas of the business
- Develop a good working knowledge of the data available, documenting and sharing this knowledge with the wider team
- Communicate technical requirements as well as data processes and structures
- Support tech teams to understand their objectives and enhance current data/analytics
- Help establish the root cause of data/reconciliation issues and work with the teams responsible for resolution
- Report and suggest any data fixes required, as a result of systemic issues, and report on/demonstrate success of the fix
- Support our culture by championing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategies
Who We'd Like to Meet
- Passion for bringing data and people together to drive business value
- Experience as a Data Analyst in a Technology environment
- Experience with designing end user reports with a reporting tool e.g Power BI
- Good SQL and Excel skills
- Can effectively communicate with and present back to a large group of stakeholders with differing technical ability
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communications skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
- ASOS Develops (personal development opportunities across the business)
- Employee sample sales
- Access to a huge range of LinkedIn learning materials
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra celebration day for a special moment
- Discretionary performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care scheme
- Flexible benefits allowance - which you can choose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
We have several employee networks that operate as safe spaces, to help support and celebrate our people, find out more here.
How can we support you to be your best self? Our Talent team will be happy to provide support e.g. if you need additional time to prepare for an assessment or you have requirements for any part of the interview/hiring process - just let us know by email or phone, whatever works best for you. It’s also our policy to interview all candidates with a disability who meet the minimum requirements for roles they have applied to.
If you have any questions about the policies we have in place to support our employees (e.g. our parental leave approach), just let our Talent team know.