Employer: ASAPP, Inc.
Job Title: Research Engineer
Location: One World Trade Center, Suite 80A, New York, NY 10007.
*Telecommuting role to be performed anywhere in the U.S.
What you will do
- Develop and optimize speech modeling procedures using large-scale audio data from production systems.
- Work closely with other speech modeling researchers to implement algorithms that power state-of-the-art machine learning systems for real-time speech applications.
- Build integrated speech application systems and perform evaluations.
- Follow and lead new research trends related to end-to-end speech modeling.
What you will need
- Master’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or a related field and Two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in a related role.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with: pytorch or tensorflow; training speech-related machine
- learning models; deploying machine learning models in a production environment; and tuning models to maximize performance.
- Must have one (1) year of experience with: working with models in a production environment; utilizing knowledge of speech-related machine learning research; and designing and running ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) experiments.
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Fitness and wellness stipend
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Mental well-being benefits
- Professional learning and development stipend
- Parental leave, including adoptive and foster parents
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases with tenure) and unlimited sick leave
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at [email protected] to obtain assistance. #LI-DNI