Work with a nationally ranked CPA and advisory firm that is passionate for what's next. Aprio has 15 U.S. office locations, one in the Philippines and more than 1,500 team members that speak 35+ languages across the globe. By bringing together proven expertise, deep understanding, and strategic foresight for fast-growing industries, Aprio ensures clients are prepared for wherever life or business may take them. Discover a top-rated culture, vast growth opportunities and your next big career move with Aprio.
Join Aprio's Digital Transformation team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Director of Data Management and Insights to join their dynamic team.
The Director Data Management and Insights Consultant is responsible for client delivery and performance focused on client solutions, including data governance, data warehousing, big data, data monetization, digital transformation, emerging technologies, and platform initiatives supporting data-centric capabilities. This individual has responsibilities and engagements supporting the full client lifecycle.
Engage with the sales teams to support the sales cycle and client relationship management.
Create Statements of Work for engagements.
Demonstrate factual basis of estimates proposals.
Provide thought leadership on corporate strategies and market position.
Project / Client Engagement
Successfully manage and deliver fixed-price contracts within time and budget.
Serve as the lead consultant on major projects.
Consistently deliver quality service to clients.
Perform Program and Project Management duties as required.
Formal Education & Certification
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or business degree and/or 30 years of equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
Experience working as an Enterprise Architect and Enterprise Data Architect.
Thirty years of experience with data governance constructs and related capabilities.
Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting multi-terabyte data warehouses.
Experience with business intelligence and analytical practices.
Experience with database platforms, including Oracle and MS SQL Server.
Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
Information Engineering and data modeling experience.
Hands-on experience with data architecting, data mining, large-scale data modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis.
Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
Proven project management experience.
Working knowledge of Agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies, and tools.
Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with public speaking engagements are a plus.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Perks/Benefits we offer for full time team members:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- 9+ holidays and discretionary time off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
- Top rated wellness program
- Flexible working environment including remote and hybrid options
What’s in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aprio is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.