Apixa is specialized in solving challenging computer vision problems. We offer services and solutions in various areas of computer vision, including deep learning and artificial intelligence, hyperspectral imaging, pattern recognition, medical imaging, visual inspection, photogrammetry and 3D imaging. Over the years, Apixa has engaged in a multitude of both research oriented projects and industrial automation projects, and amongst its customers there are both renowned international players and high-tech niche players
What will you do?
- You build data pipelines and ML enablement systems while working with your colleagues to deploy AI systems (internally and in production).
- You develop dashboards to gauge the performance over time of ML models.
- You develop CI/CD pipelines, in close collaboration with Apixa’s engineers.
- Collaborate with internal research, development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Write and maintain architectural documentation.
- Previous experience in a DevOps role
- Familarity with AI and ML, and MLOps methodology
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux deployment models
- Familiarity with common CI/CD tools and toolchains (e.g. Jenkins, Azure pipelines, TeamCity, ... )
- Familarity with MLOps tools (e.g. MLFlow, Kubeflow,...)
- Knowledge of C++ and Python
- Experience with computer vision AI models is a plus
Apart from a competitive salary package, Apixa offers a fun and exciting work environment where you will be part of a team that is at the forefront of computer vision technologies. We also provide extensive training and educational paths so you can continuously grow your knowledge and sharpen your skills. You will be working in a team of collaborative and supportive colleagues in a culture where quality of life is key.
To find out more about our company culture, our offices, our job openings and the recruitment steps: https://www.apixa.com/careers