Be Challenged and Make a Difference
In a world of technology, people make the difference. We believe if we invest in great people, then great things will happen. At AnaVation, we provide unmatched value to our customers and employees through innovative solutions and an engaging culture.
Description of Task to be Performed:
AnaVation is looking for a talented Cyber ETL Software Engineer who is passionate about technology and working with cutting edge software and hardware to support our mission-critical customer in Chantilly, VA.
The ideal candidate appreciates partnering with our customer and a group of engineers to create innovative engineering solutions.
The position will involve being responsible for developing, sustaining, and improving the current system data ingest functions and make adjustments, as needed, by performing analysis, monitoring and configuring the solution; and creating or updating detailed design information; accessing and reviewing the code repository, administering code reviews, responding to mission-critical requests; working with application development tools, standards and languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience scripting with a language such as Python, Perl, or Bash in a Linux or Unix environment
- 3+ years of ETL experience or backend application development
- 2+ years of developing and working with SQL stored procedures for a relational database
- Experience working with either Git, or SVN
- Excellent communication skills
- Absolutely must be a self-starter whom is able to take the initiative and run with it
- Active TS Security Clearance
- Experience developing backend applications with Python is highly desirable
- Experience working with ElasticSearch
- Experience working in an AWS based Cloud environment
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
· Generous cost sharing for medical insurance for the employee and dependents
· 100% company paid dental insurance for employees and dependents
· 100% company paid long-term and short term disability insurance
· 100% company paid vision insurance for employees and dependents
· 401k plan with generous match and 100% immediate vesting
· Competitive Pay
· Generous paid leave and holiday package
· Tuition and training reimbursement
· Life and AD&D Insurance
AnaVation is the leader in solving the most complex technical challenges for collection and processing in the U.S. Federal Intelligence Community. We are a US owned company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We deliver groundbreaking research with advanced software and systems engineering that provides an information advantage to contribute to the mission and operational success of our customers. We offer complex challenges, a top-notch work environment, and a world-class, collaborative team.
If you want to grow your career and make a difference while doing it, AnaVation is the perfect fit for you!