Senior-Level (12-18 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: The team seeks a highly motivated Data Analyst to join our team to provide the following expert support to an Intelligence Community (IC) client:
- Design data management strategies and frameworks;
- Work directly with the client to assist in the management of their data, including tagging and storing data, sorting data by various metadata elements, and preparing data for export to commercially available software for further analysis;
- Engage in architecture planning, software development, and commercial cloud services (C2S) transitions.
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or retaining data repositories and data infrastructures, or creating new ones;
- Experience developing and documenting models to perform cost regression analysis and time-phasing/trend analyses or historical and future projection models;
- Ability to identify data sources and integrate them with other sources and tools;
- Ability to develop concise executive level presentations detailing findings;
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, oral and written.
- For a senior level position, candidate must possess a master’s or PhD degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative field with 12 years of experience, or a bachelor’s degree in these fields with 15 years of experience.
- For a mid-level position, candidate must possess a master’s or PhD degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative field with five years experience or a bachelor’s degree in these fields with 8 years of experience.
- Broad domain knowledge across multiple intelligence missions and disciplines (e.g., SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, OSINT, and MASINT, etc.);
- Understanding of multi-discipline data analytic tools and their associated meta-data tagging standards and practices;
- Proficiency in data manipulation and statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, Matlab and R); and
- Familiarity with role and missions of Intelligence Community elements, and their mission priority frameworks.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account