Training Data Specialist - Aeronautics (Hybrid)
Nov 09, 2023
Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Remote
AmeXio is a global digital transformation partner for corporate clients and government institutions. We help businesses with their digital growth in the areas of Customer Experience, Enterprise Content, Customer Communication, and Structured Content Management.
Join our dynamic and innovative team! Explore exciting career opportunities now.
As an Aviation Training Data Specialist, you will have a range of responsibilities, from developing and implementing digital products to aid pilot training using real-time data, to providing an analytical data platform that enhances pilot training. Your work will ensure the company remains at the forefront of technology.
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and technologies to rapidly develop creative and effective solutions that enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Collaborate with team members to create clear user scenarios and design tests for prototypes and products, continually offering product improvements.
- Be a change agent and advocate for the agile mindset.
- Contribute to a collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- Stay abreast of new trends and bring innovative ideas.
- University degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems and aerodynamics.
- Programming knowledge in Python (data processing and analysis library).
- Programming knowledge in C# and .NET (4.7+ or Core).
- Database programming language knowledge (e.g., SQL).
- Practical knowledge of development in Azure.
- Knowledge of Microservices and experience in their development.
- Experience using Azure DevOps services.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum management methods.
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing.
- Knowledge of flight simulation environment, an asset.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence techniques, an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
- Access to annual vacation from day one of employment.
- 3 days of sick leave.
- 5 paid days off during the Christmas period.
- Group insurance benefits.
- Retirement savings plan.