Nov 04, 2023
IND0003 - Gurgaon - GBT
Amex GBT is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry. We’re here to help our colleagues achieve success and offer an inclusive and collaborative culture where your voice is valued.
Ready to explore a career path? Start your journey.
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 18,000 employees and operations in nearly 140 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes.
We are committed to ensuring that our global workforce experiences a culture of belonging that leverages the diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives of our colleagues, clients, partners and communities, to foster a high performing multicultural and inclusive organization. We believe that a culture where everyone feels engaged, has a voice, and is empowered to achieve their full potential, is core to our purpose and success.
Get ready to take your career to new heights.
For more information about American Express GBT, please refer to our website: https://www.amexglobalbusinesstravel.com/about-us/
The BI Analyst will be an integral part of the Data Analytics Centre of Excellence with strong focus on supporting the data and analytical needs of the clients. The BI Analyst must have the ability to interpret data, create complex data analysis, produce client facing presentations, identify trends/gaps and create insightful recommendations for presenting to Consulting Managers and client.
- Work with partners across GBT to understand complex business needs, data requirements and then translate requirements into effective reporting, visualization and actionable insights.
- Analyze and churn travel data to derive significant information.
- Run reports, correct file errors, normalize data etc.
- Present complex information and data in an uncomplicated, easy-to-understand way - "breaks it down" to suit the audience.
- Creating scenario-based models.
- Produce client reports & work in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Build and create efficiencies in the process for producing data analytics.
- Effectively handle issues and risks that arise during the lifecycle of the project/engagement.
- Maintain high level of quality and data compliance.
- Ensure all KPI’s are met consistently
- Bachelors/Masters’ degree with minimum 3 years work experience
- Candidates with prior knowledge and experience of working on travel data\industry will be preferred.
- Should be a good teammate and committed to organizational goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
- Proficiency in Tableau is a must.
- Knowledge on Alteryx would be added advantage.
- Expertise in linking datasets and understanding of relational databases will be a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Time management skills to ensure internal/external expectations are met.
- Good eye for detail
American Express GBT is committed to equal employment. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, , family or parental status, gender identity, former military, persons with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by government laws and regulations.
IND0003 - Gurgaon - GBT
The #TeamGBT Experience
Work and life: Find your happy medium at Amex GBT.
Flexible benefits are tailored to each country and start the day you do. These include health and welfare insurance plans, retirement programs, parental leave, adoption assistance, and more.
Travel perks: get a choice of deals each week from major travel providers on everything from flights to hotels to cruises and car rentals.
Develop the skills you want when the time is right for you, with global tuition assistance, access to over 20,000 courses on our learning platform, leadership courses, and new job openings available to internal candidates first.
We strive to champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in every aspect of our business at GBT. You can connect with colleagues through our global Inclusion Groups, centered around common identities or initiatives, to discuss challenges, obstacles, achievements, and drive company awareness and action.
Wellbeing resources to support mental and emotional health for you and your immediate family.
And much more!
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, gender identity (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship or marital status. It is our policy to maintain an equal-opportunity environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias for our candidates, colleagues, clients and suppliers.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please, let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the hiring process. For more details, please consult GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement.
What if I don’t meet every requirement? If you’re passionate about our mission and believe you’d be a phenomenal addition to our team, don’t worry about “checking every box;" please apply anyway. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!