Software Development Engineer II, Analytics & Data Management (ADM)
Nov 10, 2023
Bengaluru, Karnataka, IND
Amazon is building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Key job responsibilities
The Analytics & Data Management (ADM) team is looking for a SDE II to play a key role in building its next generation analytics tools and solutions that enables and grows Performance Advertising business. Are you passionate about Big Data and highly scalable data platforms? Do you enjoy building petabyte scale data platforms? And if you have experience in building and maintaining highly scalable analytics platforms delivering insights then we need you!!!
In this role you will be part of Big Data Platform team and will be responsible for development of an Ads-wide ETL and ML platform. You will lead the design and development of key features of a service that performs transformations over Petabyte-scale data lake and deliver multi-tenant enterprise level solutions. You will have the opportunity to innovate and drive your vision to build platforms that scale with the business. You will improve productivity of our customers and help various teams across Advertising organization in meeting their goals by enabling them with self-serve analytics and business insights.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent