The Generative AI Innovation Center team at AWS provides opportunities to innovate in a fast-paced organization that contributes to game-changing projects and technologies leveraging cutting-edge generative AI algorithms. As an Applied Scientist, you'll partner with technology and business teams to build solutions that surprise and delight our customers.
We’re looking for Applied Scientists capable of using generative AI and other ML techniques to design, evangelize, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems.
Here at AWS, we welcome all builders. We believe that technology should be built in a way that’s inclusive, accessible, and equitable. We’re committed to putting in the work for more equal representation
Key job responsibilities
* Collaborate with scientists and engineers to research, design and develop cutting-edge generative AI algorithms to address real-world challenges
* Work across customer engagement to understand what adoption patterns for generative AI are working and rapidly share them across teams and leadership
* Interact with customers directly to understand the business problem, help and aid them in implementation of generative AI solutions, deliver briefing and deep dive sessions to customers and guide customer on adoption patterns and paths for generative AI
* Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive stakeholder
* Provide customer and market feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help define product direction.
About the team
You will work with a diverse team of Architects, ML Scientists, and Strategists to help and guide AWS customers across Asia Pacific, Japan, China and India in their journey to adopt generative AI.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND | Mumbai, MH, IND
- 5+ years of building machine learning models for business application experience
- PhD, or Master's degree and 6+ years of applied research experience
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Java or Perl
- Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
- Experience with neural deep learning methods and machine learning
- Experience with modeling tools such as R, scikit-learn, Spark MLLib, MxNet, Tensorflow, numpy, scipy etc.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems such as Hadoop, Spark etc.