Our mission as a company providing IT services is to provide our clients all over the world with the best solutions. We manage to do this by analyzing the needs of our clients and matching them to the skills and aspirations of our employees. Therefore, one of our main motivations is to provide each Employee and Consultant with a satisfying experience. Joining us means being part of a community with diverse personalities. Start your adventure with ALTER SOLUTIONS!
As a Data Analyst you will join a newly established team that in charge of carrying out necessary and critical development and operation of the client's solutions. That includes data modeling support for RDS and EDM applications.
The position as Data analyst offers a unique opportunity to join a new team, with focus on the Market Data sources and reference data quality.
- Performing data analysis
- Improving database structures related to processing market data, and developing changes to data models
- Dealing with the business stakeholders
- Oversee data models in the areas of reference data, market data, investment data, pricing data, etc.
- Experienced data analyst in investment markets/capital markets area (must have)
- Experience with data modeling and working with DWH
- Really good SQL and DB skills
- Knowledge of API concepts
- Excellent English skills - both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Data Vault 2.0 concept
- Experience with a SaaS reference data platform
- Experience in the financial sector
- Location: Warsaw, 3 days a week onsite
- Type of contract: B2B preferred
- Type of contract: B2B or employment contract.
- Access to local and international projects - Clients from France, Germany, Portugal, UK, and Benelux.
- Professional development support -trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, foreign language classes, and soft skills trainings are subsidized for up to 2 000 PLN.
- Flexibility - You choose a form of cooperation: employment or business-to-business contract.
- Bonus for recommending Candidates up to 6 000 PLN.
- Fully paid Medicover healthcare card.
- Psychological support program WellBee.
- Multisport card.
- Regular integration events and gifts.
- Relocation packages.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Mobility Program.
If You applied for this position the Controller of your personal will be ALTER SOLUTIONS POLSKA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Emilii Plater 10/47, Warsaw. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process and for future recruitment processes. You will have the right too choose one or both options on next page.
You have the right to access the content of your data, request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.