Vice President, Business Intelligence (Permanent Remote)
Sep 13, 2023
As the Vice President of Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for defining and managing the analytical vision, priorities and strategy, and owning goals, outcomes and key results of the company working with other divisions and stakeholders in Product, Technology, Practice Success, Performance, Growth, and Strategic Payer Partnerships.
You will demonstrate strong leadership and drive high business impact across multiple projects and lead a BI team in building complex datasets, data visualizations, analyses, and data-driven storytelling. You will be responsible for effective hiring, career pathing, performance management, high team engagement, strategic roadmapping, quarterly planning, and capacity planning.
- A Master’s degree either directly focused on data analytics or one with significant data analytics coursework or equivalent experience
- 15+ years of BI experience with 5+ years of experience in management positions as a Director, Senior Director or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in data management and data manipulation skills, including a strong foundation in SQL programming
- Experience with healthcare data (e.g. claims, EHR, clinical)
- Experience analyzing data and communicating results in data visualizations, dashboards, and reports for a wide variety of audiences (company/ACO executives, internal staff, physicians, etc.)
- Experienced in advanced data management and data manipulation, with strong SQL programming background and experience building and maintaining data tables to support analysis
- Experience with Tableau (or other similar business intelligence software)
- Leading, coaching, and managing a team of BI directors, managers, and professionals.
- Partnership with stakeholders across Aledade to ensure that relevant BI insights are integrated into the decision making process of all relevant teams and the company as a whole.
- Setting and driving vision, priorities and strategic decisions for successful BI roadmapping annual budgeting, metrics, KPI governance, design, implementation, integration and usage.
- Directing and overseeing high level strategic and tactical decisions for business intelligence tools and applications.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.