Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are recruiting an ambitious and talented Data Analyst to join our Paris office.
We are looking for someone to help our product team create better solutions for our customers. The position sits within the growing Product Analytics team and aims at providing the Product Managers with insights on our users behavior. Your tasks will follow the product management lifecycle:
Your mission @ Aircall!
- Impact the product roadmap by understanding and prioritizing customers problems
- Better frame new features by challenging Product Managers’ assumptions with analyses (user journey, user segmentation…)
- Follow user engagement and product success through the definition and implementation of the right KPIs and events
- Collaborate with the rest of the data team to ensure best practices adoption in the analyses, data architecture… to constantly improve our data stack and level of excellence
A little about you
- Masters degree from a top engineering or business school
- Experience in an analytical position
- Data-driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Being comfortable with SQL, python and any visualisation tool. Looker and DBT are a plus.
- Fluent in English
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.