Who we are :
A coaching and learning ecosystem for talented and passionate tech professionals where you can find your next career goal in a diverse and multidisciplinary environment. At Agile Actors, you will experience continuous growth and development through coaching, learning, and practice! An innovative self-paced personal development and rewarding model will support your advancement along with the necessary tools, appropriate learning material, and real projects from organizations that are leaders of the industry (both domestic and international), such as RedHat, Blueground, GFK, Austrian Post, etc, cultivate a continuous growth mindset!
Be part of both the customer’s and the Agile Actor’s team, providing high-quality deliverables for the former and contributing to the cultivation of an inclusive and developmental culture in the latter!
Who we are looking for :
We are looking for passionate, multi-talented AI Engineers. The successful candidates will be part of a highly motivated blended team to help build intelligent solutions to support and optimize the operations of our customers.
The team is expected to work on green field projects that will be defined by the business to prototype and implement solutions based on structured and unstructured data (text, images, and voice) that will be integrated with mobile apps and web applications.
AI Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Model, build, and operationalize AI algorithms
- Integrate AI algorithms with existing APIs to be utilized by online systems
- Work with a team of backend and data engineers to ensure seamless AI development and integration.
- Collect, organize, and present progress with team leadership and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of ML and AI algorithms.
- In-depth knowledge of Python or Java.
- Experience with state-of-the-art ML and AI APIs (Tensorflow, PyTorch).
- Experience in the AI development lifecycle (model evaluation, hyperapameter tuning, data preprocessing , feature creation) .
- Experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimizations since most of the data are stored in databases.
- Experience with different techniques to convert unstructured data to usable features.
- Experience with frameworks such as MLFlow to organize experiments, features , model versions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness to collaborate cross-functionally with different teams.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (master’s degree preferred).
- 2-4 years’ experience as an AI engineer or similar role.
Why join us?
Join us if you enjoy being part of a people-centered culture that empowers you to work on the most important product; yourself! Continuously grow with the support of tech experts and maintain a matching skill set to market needs.
- Personal Development Plan crafted with your dedicated coach
- 360° continuous feedback model; drive your developmental pace
- Unlimited personal training/learning budget to cover all your career developmental needs
- Chapters (internal communities)-share knowledge, create training material, help others grow and shape our technological future
- Vast roster of customers/accounts, providing more opportunities for growth and development within the AA ecosystem
- Onboarding Buddy-Continuous support from day 1! A dedicated buddy to help you navigate through the first few weeks
- Tailored remuneration package according to your level and expertise
- Private Health Care Insurance for physical wellbeing
- Professional helpline for our professionals and their families for mental wellbeing
- Flexible working conditions (fully remote work according to assigned account)
By clicking "Apply" for this Job, you agree that you have read and accepted our Data Protection Statement relating to job applicants and that you provide your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described therein