At Accenture Federal Services, nothing matters more than helping the US federal government make the nation stronger and safer and life better for people. Our 13,000+ people are united in a shared purpose to pursue the limitless potential of technology and ingenuity for clients across defense, national security, public safety, civilian, and military health organizations.
Join Accenture Federal Services to do the work you love in an inclusive, collaborative, and caring community, where you can be empowered to grow, learn and thrive through hands-on experience, certifications, industry training and more.
Join us to drive positive, lasting change that moves missions and the government forward!
**Organization: Accenture Federal Services
**Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The Data Strategy Senior Manager will use Accenture diagnostics and strategy methods, own and ensure delivery of high-quality analysis and recommendations to clients. S/He will demonstrate how the outputs of data strategy lead to more effective work and contribute to and collaborate in building future product/data strategy approaches.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant case studies, data, tools and approaches using it to trial new analytical techniques, progressing craft skills of the team
- Drive efficiency in work, defining smarter processes and innovation in new approaches
- Managing and/or mentor team members to develop technical skills and knowledge
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 7 years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience in defining enterprise data strategy in one or more of the following areas such as: cloud data migration, data management, data governance, data supply chain, data security, data archival, data quality, master data management and/or data architecture for medium to large scale corporations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (i.e., org change enablement, digital, cloud, design-thinking, cybersecurity, etc)
- Experience building client relationships and senior internal relationships, highlighting the role of data strategy
Bonus Points If:
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in business development activities such as responding to request for proposals (RFP), structuring solutions, client orals/presentations, drafting statement of work and managing sales pipeline.
- Expert ability to utilize various research methodologies, media research, and external data sources
- Effectively delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and programming languages is desired
- Experience and knowledge of cloud data platforms (such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Snowflake) and other data technologies (such as Informatica)
- Certifications in data science or technologies
- Publications on topics related to innovation – data or otherwise
- US Citizenship Required
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: $141,800 - $269,100
Colorado: $141,800 - $232,600
New York: $131,300 269,100
Washington State: $151,100 - $247,500
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture Federal Services has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture Federal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture Federal Services and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture Federal Services and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us at 855-397-1210, send us an email, or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture Federal Services or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.