Sensio Air · Remote, USA · Oct. 25, 2019
💰 $20,000 - $100,000 / yr
Sensio AIR is a smart allergen and air quality tracker that helps people understand, predict and manage their symptoms while keeping a healthy environment. The patented technology has won several awards around the world including Harvard, MIT and the CES innovation award in 2018.
The Sensio Air team is developing the future of healthcare analytics. The team includes renowned academics, top software engineers and experienced machine learning practitioners.
Are you passionate about applying groundbreaking machine learning techniques to understand human health? Do you thrive working alongside top quality software engineers? If yes, we would love to speak to you!
- Expert in Python with excellent understanding of Python libraries.
- You've already worked, tested and deployed in AWS environments.
- You've already worked with Sagemaker or Tensorflow,
- You have great code documentation practices.
- You work well with teams using slack, Github, scrum.
- You have working experience of large-scale machine learned systems (desired)
You'll be working closely with our team of scientists to automate the analysis and identification of allergens and pollutants in the air. You'll also help generate custom health recommendations for each user based on personal and environmental parameters.
You'll be faced with all the challenges involved in taking research work through to production.
THE JOB WILL INVOLVE
- Data acquisition, Data cleaning, Big data preparation, API development, API testing and deployment.
- Machine learning for pattern recognition and classification
- Managing client APIs, Managing custom APIs Maintaining the data, troubleshooting and monitoring scripts daily
You should thrive in fast-paced environments and employ creative problem solving to overcome challenges, you care about impact and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you build the right system at the right time. You see your job as making that impact, not just completing tasks.
MSc or PhD in Machine Learning or a related topic (or equivalent practical experience)
Minimum 4 years.
We work together to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence with a single aim: to make a real difference to the lives of people with allergy and asthma.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is not open for consultants, please do not contact us to sell us your services.