Datarama · Anywhere · Oct. 11, 2019
💰 $50,000 - $80,000 / yr
• Designing and developing deep learning demonstrations and solutions to integrate with existing or new products while also providing automation of business decisions.
• Delivering Deep Learning expertise to the Data Science Team.
• Providing advice and consulting on the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence.
• Working on the end-to-end lifecycle of data product, this includes, scoping of the problems to production and monitoring for enhancements.
• Collaborating closely with key stakeholders while providing optimal communications on deliverables, risks and dependencies.
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 2 years of proven experience in Machine Learning coupled with at least 3 years of experience in Applied Research while using Deep Learning.
You should have a strong working experience on Deep Learning frameworks to resolve both supervised and unsupervised problems. In addition, you should have a strong understanding of cloud, virtualization and containerization coupled with strong programming skills such as Python, Golang, Java or Scala.
Experience with BERT and ERNIE and interest in graph database a strong advantage.