Aiconic · Remote, Europe · Oct. 11, 2019
💰 $70,000 - $90,000 / yr
Machine learning research engineers at Aiconic will develop research ideas from data extract & analysis, through algorithm & model development, to prototype and product creation. Your work will result in tangible improvements to customers and industries. You’ll be encouraged to find your own balance between practical work, publication and research, as long as the overall result is aligned with Aiconic’s mission.
You are a scientist who thinks like an engineer, and you will be working within cross-disciplined engineering teams to develop, test and integrate models and products. You care deeply about experimental setup, the scientific method, focus on results and real world impact. You will build machine learning models on billions of rows of data. You will attempt to generalize everyday problems to global patterns and collaborate on ongoing research efforts.
- MS in Machine Learning / Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science or evidence of extraordinary quantitative aptitude
- Oversight to consider the engineering tools and the product your algorithm lives in
- Ability to work with messy real-world data and the desire to create real world impact
Desirable Skills / Abilities / Experience
- PhD or published papers at top research conferences
Track record of building competitive algorithms (e.g. Kaggle)
- Aptitude for demonstrating documented and presentable project case