PICQUORA Inc · Anywhere · Aug. 4, 2019
💰 $120,000 - $180,000 / yr
At PICQUORA, our mission is to enable retailers to build loyal customers. We are a Bay Area Startup with funding from major investors and growing rapidly. Our goal is to build best in class AI+ML based Visual Search platform that helps retailers create game changing customer experiences. Interested in being part of ground breaking technology and building next generation solutions? Check out our openings.
We are looking for a senior iPhone and Android developer/lead who has a strong interest and experience in Computer Vision and Deep Learning, who can train the AI camera to capture the images for accurate predictions.
- Work in all the stages of building a state-of-the-art product, from creating prototypes, implementing and evaluating models to launching them in production.
- Provide guidance to junior engineers, suggest innovative solutions for acquiring/annotating data, training large datasets, improving model accuracy, and deploying at scale.
- Implement AI/ML ideas to train the phone AI camera to take the pictures in certain angles to get the desired accuracy.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of programming experience.
- 3 years of iPhone or Android iOS/Android experience and built apps that use camera features and functionality.
- Experience with large datasets, multi-gpu training and production deployment.
- List the phone apps you have built and provide links to them
- List apps where you customized the camera functionality of iPhone or Android
-List your AI experience in all your projects