Constructor.io · Remote, USA · Sept. 11, 2018
💰 $80,000 - $150,000 / yr
You're an engineer who loves challenges, learning, and making people's lives easier. You write reliable code and embrace automated testing as an unequivocal Good Thing. Big data and cutting edge technology entice you, and building something useful drives you. You want to work with a driven team, build things you can be proud of, and avoid workplace politics as much as possible.
You will be successful in this role if you:
* Love building things like recommendation systems, a/b frameworks, and search algorithms
* Have built practical applications that use data to make people's lives easier
* Love Python, and know how to make rock-solid production-level REST services with it
* Pick up new ideas and technologies quickly and love learning them
* Enjoy helping others around you grow as developers and be successful
* Can be autonomous and self-driven
* Get inspired on a daily basis; think of new ideas, and like to share them with others
* Love to experiment and use data and customer feedback to drive decision making
About the Job
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll be building search and discovery features using massive amounts of click data. Your goal will be to help make our customers' websites awesome and bring our customers more revenue. You'll develop algorithms to improve search efficiency, deliver recommendations, and power self-learning search results.