Qritive · Anywhere · Sept. 5, 2018
💰 $60,000 - $96,000 / yr
Qritive is a startup at the intersection of healthcare, AI, and Big Data. We build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. Our solutions are supported by Singapore’s leading hospitals and the foremost minds in healthcare and machine learning.
As a computer vision expert, you will work with a team of world-class talent to design, architect, and deploy solutions on our data analytics platform. You will integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems. We're looking for the right individual who has the passion and desire to solve important problems in computer vision applied to healthcare.
You will help us improve our products by making innovative architectural and experimental modifications and take initiatives for new solutions in this field. Most of our products are written in Python using machine learning and deep learning libraries. For someone who wants to learn and grow, this role provides you the unique opportunity to work along with all the experts in healthcare and machine learning. Please reach out if you think you are the right person for the job.
Attractive ESOPs available.
Financial & Health Insurance Benefits:
A competitive base salary up to 150% of the market rate
A comprehensive health insurance plan covering hospitalization and surgery, general and specialist practitioner visits, dental and optical health, and personal accidents
1. Proficiency in a core language like Java or C++
2. Proficiency in a scripting language like Python
3. Comfortable with working on a Linux server (environment, commands, etc.)
4. Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
5. Knowledge of machine learning paradigms for prediction tasks
6. Version control with GitHub
7. BSc or a higher degree in Computer science or related disciplines
8. A PhD degree or equivalently a MSc degree with few years of related experience is required for the role of “computer vision scientist”
9. Effective analytical and communication skills - Fluent in English
1. Experience with digital pathology or related systems
2. Experience with Image analysis technologies & the handling of giga-pixel images
3. Experience in libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Keras, OpenCV, scikit, etc.
4. Experience in tools such as, ImageJ, scikit-image