FunnelBeam · Remote, USA · Aug. 20, 2018
💰 $90,000 - $125,000 / yr
We are looking for an experienced NLP/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning data scientist. We are a small and fast growing team and this position will be one of the first few engineering and critical positions in the company. It is desirable that candidate has experience with ML algorithms/NLP as well as building production level systems.
FunnelBeam's vision is to re-organize the information around companies on the web and within internal customers systems of records to specifically benefit sales and marketing. FunnelBeam is gathering enormous amounts of data ( think terrabytes++ ) and needs to make sense of it all for our customers. We are using state of the art NLP tools and are building machine models and data pipelines that are custom trained using supervised and unsupervised learning.
You should be well versed in ML and NLP techniques and deep learning algorithms. Our ideal candidate will also be a hands on big data engineer who is entrepreneurial and passionate about leveraging big data and search technologies (e.g Spark, Elastic Search, Natural Language Processing, Web Crawling) to build out a unique product that will transform B2B Sales.
• Master or Ph.D with a focus in NLP, machine learning, or a related field highly desired.
• 3+ years of experience working effectively with software engineering teams.
• Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms and be able to apply them in data driven natural language processing techniques.
• Ability to quickly prototype ideas / solutions and perform critical analysis and using creative approaches for solving complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills